Most Interactive Programme To Date
- SWOT Analysis to pinpoint exactly where you need to focus to optimise your systems
- Round tables to deep dive into practical approaches in reaching smarter R&D environments
- Cross Industry Panels to hear from the companies across life science all reaching the same goals in lab automation
Expand Your Knowledge And Networking
- Through our case studies, breakout sessions and targeted Q&A, you will be able to learn how to expand your IT infrastructure to encapsulate future technologies
- Join our networking drinks reception and explore Amsterdam at our event dinner along the famous canals
- Learn more about the topics being discussed at this through a variety of white papers and articles published in our resource centre
Unlike Any Other Event or Tradeshow
- This event is tightly focused on networking, business development, and learning opportunities for senior executives
- We encourage you to actively participate in the forum, through the different learning and networking platforms
- Gain tangible opportunities to take home to the office with you
IT Business Partner Regulatory Science
Data Integrity Consultant
Ivalidate - IT
Director - Scientific Data Management & Analysis
Director of Information Systems and Bioinformatics
Technical Director Centre for Process Analytics and Control Technology (CPA
University of Strathclyde
LIMs Project Manager
R&D IT Program Management
Head of Process Automation & Data Science
Mgr I, IT
New for 2018?
SmartLab Forum 2018 will focus on how smart environments within R&D can optimise drug development. This year we will look into practical elements in how to approach the use of these new technologies and how to better integrate systems across networks. You will be able to deep-dive into data integrity challenges through our pre conference workshop day, join cross-industry round tables on the practicalities of the lab of the future and case studies on strategies to optimise systems to generate smart R&D environments.Find out what’s new!2018 Programme
What our Attendees are Saying
"I learnt a great deal including the future of laboratory informatics. A great opportunity to network with my colleagues from other Pharma companies."
"Improves knowledge on the R&D system, chance to communicate with the rest of the worlds finest in the industry"
"The event was one of the best organised and presented that I have had the privilege of being invited to present at"
"Very well put together"
"Useful, saw different aspects of informatics"