Focused Solely On Optimising Industry Process and Networks
- Based on 25+ in-depth industry research calls, this year’s agenda is designed to address your biggest informatics challenges in one leading cross-industry platform
- Join a curated program taking you from informatics integration to laboratory compliance and planning for the digital revolution – this year’s forum is your one stop shop for building your informatics capabilities in the move to ‘Lab of the Future’
- Get involved in the industries most interactive conference that ensures you can leverage the insights and expertise of every session to leave with answers and strategies for all of your biggest challenges
Explore Informatics From Every Angle
- With sessions on systems integrity, breaking down data silos and dealing with legacy systems integration, your hands-on, daily challenges will be addressed to provide a cross section of industry advice and solutions
- Hear from Unilever and Pistoia Alliance on what the ‘Lab of the Future’ and the ‘Digital Revolution’ really mean for your company and how you can prepare
- Engage in discussions centered around the ongoing data integrity challenges and hear how Takeda built an informatics system to address the needs of both quality and R&D, whilst retaining systems compliance
Building Awareness, Opportunity and Tangible Takeaways
- This event is tightly focused on networking, market analysis, product research and learning opportunities for senior executives
- All attendees participate actively across the forum, with case studies, think tanks, brainstorming sessions, tech demonstrations and panel discussions – generating unparalleled industry engagement and product development opportunities
- Test future product development with the leading cross-industry informatics experts giving you real time feedback on their challenges and system needs to help guide your market penetration strategy
Meet Our 2018 Speakers
Discovery Biology Technology Lead, Pharma 4.0 Business Engagement Lead
IT Innovation Lead, R&D IT Evangelist
Head of Research Informatics & Compound Management
Global Service Delivery Manager End User Computing Client Devices
Business IT Lead and Principal Scientist
Assistant Director, Head of Global e-Analytics, Corporate Analytical Sciences
Senior Scientist – Large Molecule Discovery Informatics
Senior Manager, IT Business Systems
Senior Product Owner at Global Innovation Center
Mgr I, IT
Head of Process Automation & Data Science
Former Director of Architecture and Software Innovation - pending final confirmation
Senior Laboratory Informatics Scientist
VP Advanced Analytics and Data Science
Rx Data Science
New for 2018?
SmartLab Forum 2018 will focus on how smart environments within R&D can optimise drug development. This year we will look into practical elements in how to approach the use of these new technologies and how to better integrate systems across networks. You will be able to deep-dive into data integrity challenges through our pre conference workshop day, join cross-industry round tables on the practicalities of the lab of the future and case studies on strategies to optimise systems to generate smart R&D environments.Find out what’s new!2018 Programme
What our Attendees are Saying
"I learnt a great deal including the future of laboratory informatics. A great opportunity to network with my colleagues from other Pharma companies."
"Improves knowledge on the R&D system, chance to communicate with the rest of the worlds finest in the industry"
"The event was one of the best organised and presented that I have had the privilege of being invited to present at"
"Very well put together"
"Useful, saw different aspects of informatics"